In today’s Infographic we look into 11 tech trends to watch in 2023. One of the most trending technologies is for sure AI, Analytics and many more.
Technology advancements are a topic that can sometimes be tricky to keep up to speed due the rapid change. Technology innovations are in many industries since the Industry 4.0 revolution is mandatory since many organizations invest in R&D.2020s has been so far challenging for a lot of these companies due the economic constraints like inflation, supply chain, and market volatility. This slowed down certain developments.
Every upcoming year some smart brains are looking forward to all the promised game-changing technologies that are awaited to come up in a wide variety of fields. The 59-page research report and infographic below from CB Insights showcase “11 Tech Trends To Watch Closely in 2023”.
Winning ‘Motor Trend’ Car of the year is probably the closest thing to winning the Oscar or Emmy of the car industry.
– Elon Musk
CBI dug into these topics in this report which are summarised in the infographic below.
- more and more companies with shifted to software as a service
- the growth of super apps towards consumer online life
- bot advancements to get more closely into the daily life of people
- the increase of decentralized energy plans and macro-level energy providers
- the bio-based materials boom for a healthier life
- the increase in women’s health tech companies have turned their attention to menopause
- more and more health monitoring
- VCs to focus on India to participate in the next level of start-up ecosystem
CB Insights technology intelligence platform uses certain signals on the market to generate this research report. It analyzes market signals like early investment announcements and investment activities, investments of the blue chip companies into startups, CxO tech talks and their view on trends, media coverage and mentions, and more to identify the upcoming trends in the next 12 months.