Stock up on Micronutrients and Vitamins
Some micronutrients and vitamins
help in boosting brain power in different ways. Iodine and zinc for instance boost brain cognition. Vitamin B6 and B12 help in preventing fatigue which is among the leading causes of procrastination among students. Omega 3 and DHA, which is an essential fatty acid, facilitate proper functioning of the brain. This is very important in learning. To enhance brain development while studying, eat the following foods:
- Zinc- You can get this from legumes, fish, meat, spinach, mushrooms, broccoli, seeds, nuts, garlic, dairy, and cereals.
- Vitamin B6- Get this from pork, turkey, chicken, bread, fish, peanuts, vegetables, cereals, and milk.
- Iodine- Get this from seaweed, cod, yogurt, eggs, tuna, and strawberries.
- Omega 3- Get this from nuts, seeds, egg yolk, and fish.
- Vitamin B12- Sources rich in this vitamin include fish, cereals, dairy, and meat.
If you can’t add these foods to your diet, go for nutritional supplements.
Being creative is one of the best ways to boost your brain development while studying at the university. There are many ways of being creative including trying new recipes and ingredients when preparing meals in college. If you are an outdoor person, you can challenge yourself by learning a new outdoor sport. You can also try to be a great essay writer
by exercising your writing skills. There are many online resources that you can use to learn and exercise writing essays. Use them to enhance your brain development while studying at the university.