Time to enjoy the day and read some fun things about our most favorite Social Media Network. 10 Facebook Stats & Fun Facts you never knew you wanted to know.
Skillz Middle East makes Digital Transformation happening for your company. We focus on the quick win to ensure Digital Marketing, e-learning, Web Meeting, Web Conferencing, Digital Signature, Digital Asset Management are ready to enhance your organization. Digital Marketing shall save money and bring a more efficient conversion for your brand and products.
Who so the movie which actually tells the story how the whole Facebook started and what happens in the early days? Did we see any fun facts about Facebook in the movie? Well, I feel not. So let’s get the party started, we check some hardcore facts before we look into some really important funny once. The Infographic looks into data most brought together from Omnicore.
Last updated: 6/30/17
- Total Number of Monthly Active Users – 2.01 billion
- Total Number of Mobile Monthly Active Users – 1.66 billion
- Total Number of Desktop Daily Active Users – 1.32 billion
- Total number of Mobile Daily Active Users – 1.57 billion
- Facebook users are 53% female and 47% male.
- Average Facebook user has 155 “friends”.
- 56% of online Seniors aged 65+ are on Facebook and 63% are between age 50-64.
- 87% of online users of age 18-29 are on Facebook.
- 74% college graduates are on Facebook.
- 72% of online users of income more than $75K are on Facebook.
- 82 percent of 18 to 29-year-olds online in the U.S. use Facebook.
- 79 percent of 30 to 49-year-olds online in the U.S. use Facebook.
- 56 percent of U.S. online users ages 65 and up use Facebook.
- More than 40 million small businesses have active pages pages
- The Facebook like button has been pressed 1.13 trillion times..
- As of January 2016, 100 million hours of video was watched on Facebook Daily.
- The average time spent on Facebook per visit is 20 minutes making the average monthly time spent to 600 hours.
- More than 83% of daily active users are outside the US and Canada the number has grown from 75% in the previous year which goes on to show the increased growth in rest of the world.
- Percent of 18-34 year old who check Facebook when they wake up is 48%.
- The average number of pages, groups, and events a user is connected to is 80.
- 350 Million photos are uploaded every day, with 14.58 million photo uploads per hour, 243,000 photo uploads per minute, and 4,000 photo uploads per second.
- Every 20 Minutes, 1 million links are shared, 20 million friend requests are sent, and 3 million messages are sent.
- 55 million status updates are made every day.
- Facebook is available in 101 languages with over 300,000 users helping in translation.
Did you like what you have been reading, share your thoughts below and see you soon reading another interesting Infographic.
I’ve learn some just right stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking for
revisiting. I wonder how so much effort you place to create this kind of
fantastic informative web site.
[ … spam detected in your URL … ]
The amount of computing power to run all of facebooks services must be crazy!
Thanks for the post, I’m going to use the info in some of my presentations.
Wow! Those statistics are just amazing.I am surprised that 83% of daily Facebook users are outside of US and Canada.The like button has been pressed 1.13 trillion times,did i forget to mention that these are some truly shocking statistics?I did not,so you can imagine what I am feeling.In my opinion,Facebook is the best social media network in the world.It combines everything good about all other social platforms and smashes them together into one giant corporation.
Nice statistics and facts. Facebook is amazing. I’ve been using Facebook since 14. 55 million status updates are made every day. That blow my mind about that fact.
Thousands of photos arw uploaded every 20 minutes? That’s amazing! According to the percentage, businessmen have high percentage of having or using their pages. And I’m one of the percentage who checks Facebook upon waking up.
Due to high competition these days, this is crucial that your website loads fast for your online success : more sales and better ranking. To meet these conditions, you need both a top hosting service in background, and in front-end : a well optimized website…
Amazing facts! It is astonishing that the like button has been pressed so many times…
Amazing! I m excited what facebook can become in future
Very cool facts, with all those people on line how, come I can’t get over 400 follows on my facebook page:) Hard to believe some of them.
A fun read!
What an awesome set of stats you have here. I will bookmark this for the future reference.
What an incredible set of stats you have here. I will bookmark this for sure, for the future reference.
Great post. I never knew most of these fact about Facebook before thanks for sharing with us
Best facts ever.. thanks so much for sharing with us
Im one of the 48 percent who check facebook upon waking up lol fun facts indeed
Facebook is a perfect tools for bussnise and contact with each outher and more subject. thank you for write this nice article
Thank you for this post
Amazing Infographics, it shows many useful details,
Interesting statistics!! I always wonder why Facebook lasted so much longer than MySpace!
Wow, what shocking facts! I wonder how many ghost accounts are there.
In Saudi Arabia you can double all FZb accounts, ladies pretent to be boys, man pretent to be ladies
A million links are shared every 20 minutes? That is mind-blowing!! You’ve compiled the best facts so well, that I read the post twice in less than 5 minutes. 🙂 Cheers!!
Thank you happy you liked it 🙂