An infographic is 30 times more likely to be read than an all-text article, and infographics are liked and shared on social media three times more than other types of content.
An infographic is 30 times more likely to be read than an all-text article, and infographics are liked and shared on social media three times more than other types of content, according to data cited in an infographic published by IBM via the company’s THINK Marketing media site.
With those statistics in mind, marketers everywhere should be thinking about how to create more infographics—and more useful infographics—for their audiences.
Did you know that Skillz Middle East is creating Infographics, the first was created back in May 2017, Happy Easter 2017 – 14 fascinating facts about Easter [Infographic].
What can you do to make sure your infographics are helpful, eye-catching, and effective? IBM offers some key tips:
• Choose your format. Timelines can help you tell a good story, while data visualizations can help clarify a complex story. Find the infographic format that fits your objective.
• Do condense your copy, and use short headlines and bullets. Don’t clutter your graphic. Make it clear and easy to follow.
• Remember to provide a call to action.
Let’s look into a quick 4 step guide provided in the Infographic below.
1. Identify the key themes within the data, looking at changes in the data or comparison of data sets
2. Identify the marketing challenge this infographic help to resolve
3. Identify the overall goal of the infographic and KPIs
4.identify the high-level plan for how you will create a unique and valuable visual
Good to know and essential to all of us are the Do’s and Don’ts which are covered in the infographic. To see more about how to create awesome infographics, read the infographic below: