Organizations who realize that their biggest asset is their employees invest into e-Learning initiatives to give them a chance to extend their knowledge and increase their potentials in their job and future.
Digital Marketing is not anymore like traditional marketing. In the era of digital transformation happening everywhere, marketers want a proof of their investment.Dieter Hovorka
This infographic by Knowledgehut describes how e-learning can help
It highlights the question, what is e-Learning and what
- Large and small corporations can save money when they use any type of virtual learning programs
- Connect with experts in real time and get your questions answered in online forums
- Self-paced Learning maximizes Learning retention
- The flexibility of virtual courses allows you to learn when it’s optimal for you
- Companies that used virtual training resources achieved an 18% improvement in their employee engagement
If you are not convinced reading until now than I would like to strike out the “Hard Facts About Learning” from the market.
- The growth rate for the global industry was 10% over the past five years
- Revenues have reached an incredible $51.5 billion in 2016
- The return-on-investment can be 50%-60% greater than that of traditional training. which itself has a 4x ROI
- E-Learning decreased instruction time up to 60%
So are you ready to consider in your organization a true winning method to increase productivity and a modern way of learning? Read more about Skillz Middle East e-Learning solution on our website, click here.