Today we listen to 5000 marketers about video marketing on social media, how they see promoting their brand and reaching new customers on social media. Read below and see the infographic to learn about social video trends in 2020.
Skillz Middle East makes Digital Transformation happening for your company. We focus on the quick win to ensure Digital Marketing, e-learning, Web Meeting, Web Conferencing, Digital Signature, Digital Asset Management are ready to enhance your organization. Digital Marketing shall save money and bring a more efficient conversion for your brand and products.
What are the popular social media platforms for brand marketers? Yes, Facebook is number one on the wish list of marketers and where their budget goes followed by YouTube and Instagram.
- 77% of marketers have published a video on IGTV (Instagram TV)
- When it comes to a larger marketing strategy, 41% of marketers say Instagram stories have become more important over the last 12 months.
- Over 50% of marketers spend video ad funds on YouTube.
- More than half of the marketers mention that they use an Ad manager to place their video ads on Facebook and Instagram.
What’s IGTV?IGTV is a standalone video application by Instagram for Android and iOS smartphones. It allows for longer videos compared to Instagram. While IGTV is available as a standalone app, the basic functionality is also available within the Instagram app and website. The app is downloadable for free. In the study, marketers have been asked: Where are you investing?
So is video marketing keeping up what it is promising, is it worth the efforts which need to be taken to produce a video?
96% of marketers responded they will put their funds into video ads, 70% of businesses acknowledged that they are producing more video than the year before.
- 91% of marketers are satisfied with the ROI of video ads on social media
- 85% of marketers say that video marketing is an effective way
- 93% of business landed a new customer because of a video on social media