We are just about to end the year 2018. Email personalization has adopted well in marketers and consumers mind. Let’s have a look what people say about email personalization.
Digital Marketing is not anymore like traditional marketing. In the era of digital transformation happening everywhere, marketers want a proof of their investment. Dieter Hovorka
Email marketing is for sure an element you can’t miss out in your marketing strategy. Every marketer should have a solid plan on how to penetrate this channel. What do businesses think about email personalization, this question is burning on our lips to ask them.
- 96% of organizations believe that email personalization can improve email marketing performance.
- 50% of companies think that an increase in personalization can improve email interaction among subscribers.
- If they get personalized offers or discounts, 63% of Millennials, 58% of Gen Xers, and 46% of Baby Boomers are willing to share personal information with companies.
- When an email is not personalized, 52% of customers say they’ll find somewhere else to go.
- 82% of marketers reported an increase in open rates through email personalization, while 75% believe it yields higher click-through rates.
- Compared to non-personalized mailings, personalized promotional mailings have 29% higher unique open rates and 41% higher unique click rates.
- The open rate for e-mails with a personalized message was 18.8%, as compared to 13.1% without any personalization.
- Brands that personalize promotional marketing emails experience 27% higher unique click rates and 11% higher open rates than those that do not personalize.
- Personalized subject lines produce a 65% open rate to the travel Industry.
- 74% of marketers said that targeted messages and personalization of emails improves customer engagement rates.
- Segmented, personalized, automated email messages average 46% higher open rates and 112% higher click-through rates than “business as usual” marketing messages.
- Personalized emails deliver 6x higher transactional rates.
- Segmented, targeted and personalized emails generate 58% of all revenue.
- Personalized email marketing generates a median ROI of 122%.
- Over90% of people between the ages of 18-65 have purchased at least one product/service as a result of an email campaign.