We are just about to end the year 2018. Email personalization has adopted well in marketers and consumers mind. Let’s have a look what people say about email personalization.
- 96% of organizations believe that email personalization can improve email marketing performance.
- 50% of companies think that an increase in personalization can improve email interaction among subscribers.
Well, let us flip the coin, what do customers think about email personalization? We can read in the ActiveTrial Benchmark 2017 following statements.
- If they get personalized offers or discounts, 63% of Millennials, 58% of Gen Xers, and 46% of Baby Boomers are willing to share personal information with companies.
- When an email is not personalized, 52% of customers say they’ll find somewhere else to go.
So let us take it to the next step. How Email personalization improves metrics?
- 82% of marketers reported an increase in open rates through email personalization, while 75% believe it yields higher click-through rates.
- Compared to non-personalized mailings, personalized promotional mailings have 29% higher unique open rates and 41% higher unique click rates.
- The open rate for e-mails with a personalized message was 18.8%, as compared to 13.1% without any personalization.
- Brands that personalize promotional marketing emails experience 27% higher unique click rates and 11% higher open rates than those that do not personalize.
- Personalized subject lines produce a 65% open rate to the travel Industry.
- 74% of marketers said that targeted messages and personalization of emails improves customer engagement rates.
- Segmented, personalized, automated email messages average 46% higher open rates and 112% higher click-through rates than “business as usual” marketing messages.
Essentially we are interested in how it does improve our revenue, right? How Email personalization boosts Sales and Revenue?
- Personalized emails deliver 6x higher transactional rates.
- Segmented, targeted and personalized emails generate 58% of all revenue.
- Personalized email marketing generates a median ROI of 122%.
- Over90% of people between the ages of 18-65 have purchased at least one product/service as a result of an email campaign.
Download the infographic from ActiveTrial, who brought all this data together into this infographic or bookmark our blog for reference. If you need help to build your personal successful email marketing campaign with the right tools then contact one of our team members. Join our conversation below in our commenting section about email personalization.