What are the social media trends of 2017? According to social media marketers, brands are investing in reaching customers where they are, Mobile & Social.
Digital Marketing is not anymore like traditional marketing. In the era of digital transformation happening everywhere, marketers want a proof of their investment.
A projected mobile ads spend of $ 134 billion is expected this year. Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, Messenger, Line & Viber continue to dominate the social scene deemed as the 6 Fastest Growing social apps. Moreover, approximately $ 46 billion will be spent on social media advertising in 2017.
Let us see what the following infographic by Grafdom is telling us.
- The outlook is rose to 2019 with billion of dollars spend
- See the top6 fastest growing social apps
- See the growth of stories
- Hear the rise of customer chat bots
- Paid content still growths
- Social media spend is getting higher and higher
- Social shopping wins the game
- Influencer marketing goes viral over social networks
See the full infographic below.