We all look up to successful business people like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, and Richard Branson Etc. How they’ve made it and continue to inspire thousands and thousands of people around the world could be something that they do best, But how exactly did they make it happen? “How you start your day is how you start your life” – Drew Canole
While a lot of people struggle to keep their day jobs, these successful leaders own and run multiple companies at any given time and look as fresh as ever.
Did you ever wonder what is the day to day routine of successful individuals? Do these people set alarms earlier maybe than the average people? Do they choose to devour to consume the special type of breakfast prior to working?
What is it about exceptionally successful business leaders do that makes them accomplish incredible feats? Almost everyone wants to figure it out and I bet you aren’t any different.
So what’s the secret you might ask?
All of them have a morning routine that they follow religiously in order to become more productive for the rest of the day and are successful in life.
If you are striving to achieve, it’s important to set yourself up for success but giving yourself the right start every single day.
For some, it could be meditating early morning, while for others, it might involve an exercise routine. The key is to do you, but ensure that your actions are preparing you for a highly focused and productive day so you can go out and achieve your goals and targets.
Below you’ll find what some of the most Successful Business Leaders in the world do after waking up every morning. take a look at the infographic put together
- Leaves the curtains undrawn so he can wake up right at dawn.
- Swims early in the morning or goes kite surfing.
- Follows it up with a health high-vitamin breakfast.
- Wakes up at 6:45 and starts with reading paper at home before heading to office.
- He is big on reading and spends 80% of the day reading.
- Advocates reading up to 500 pages a day because that’s how knowledge builds up.
- Steve Jobs gave himself a motivational speech every morning. He started every morning looking himself in the mirror and asked, “If today was the last day of my life, would I be happy with what I’m about to do today?” If he responded ‘no’ too many days in a row, he knew something needed to change.
- He also advocated minimalism from furnishing his house to clothes he wore and often wore the black t-shirt with a blue jeans.
- Starts her day with 30 minutes of meditation.
- She is also big on sleeping well and unplugging from smartphones, she shuts off all her devices at night and keeps them out of her bedroom.
- Starts his day by working out on a treadmill for an hour.
- Rises at 8 am every morning unless he had been working entire night.
- He does wear same t-shirt everyday to avoid making extra decisions.
- Starts her day meditating, then she hits the treadmill followed by a healthy meal.
- She gets to work as early as possible which gives her more working hours in the day.
- He goes to bed at 1 a.m. and wakes up at 7 a.m.
- He usually skips breakfast, but sometimes has an omelet with coffee and wolfs down lunch in a 5-minute span during a meeting. This goes on to show he is trying to make the most of his day and avoiding any lunch meetings.
- He works out once or twice a week, usually on the treadmill or by lifting weights.
- She wakes up as early as 4 a.m. in the morning to arrive in office no later than 7 a.m.
- Rides his bike for 50 miles after waking up at 5 a.m.
- Sleeps 8 hours a day and even has a sleeping bag in his office, thanks to the compact refrigerator.
- He clears out certain days e.g. Tuesdays and Thursdays where he doesn’t hold any meetings to be more productive.
- Exercises intensely every morning and has remained remained loud-and-proud about his fitness obsession, counting workout clothes and Vibram barefoot shoes as his typical wardrobe and frequently zipping around on rollerblades, doing yoga stretches during meetings, or walking around on his hands for fun.
- Starts his day by exercising and his tai chi trainer travels with him when necessary.
- She sleeps very little around 4-6 hours as she works long hours, up to 130 hours a week.
- Wakes up at 5.45 a.m., wakes up her three sons and then exercises for minutes.
- He wakes up at 5.30 a.m. to meditate, then runs several miles to stay healthy and active.
My husband’s big boss has many branches of companies local and abroad. Since my husband is the driver, he konows the routine of his boss. He said, his boss wakes up early in the morning. 5:00am to be exact. And no day off. Even in the Saturdays and Sundays he still need to attend important meetings or appointments. It’s dedication to the work and have the perseverance to achieve your goal, to be successful. Thanks for sharing their routines!
Very informative and timely post especially for those individual who is aiming to be successful leaders/entrepreneur someday. This also remind us that health is one of the core of success.
This is a very good tip particularly to those fresh to the
blogosphere. Brief but very precise info… Appreciate your sharing
this one. A must read article!
I do not even know how I ended up here, however I believed this post was great.
I do not know who you might be but definitely you’re going to a well-known blogger should you are not already.
Great blog here! Also your web site loads up fast!
What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host?
I wish my site loaded up as fast as yours lol
Skillz Middle East is well known in the market as digital experts in the creative industry, with our core competence of 25+ years in marketing and I.T.-solutions, we are proud and happy to share our expertise with you if you wish to request our services starting with an assessment, that is only if you want to be and you are ready to be in the LEAD! please let us know right away 🙂
I’ve been browsing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found
any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me.
In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, thhe web will be a lot more
useful than ever before.
[Spam detected to shorten article]
Meditating is good
Very informative post
Inspirationing and motivational
meditating? I don’t try but is it help it’s alright!
I love way’s from Steve Jobs. It’s simple but positive and…i dont like wake up to Early like Warren Buffet 😉
I hope every leaders should read this. It will help them a lot. Allow mavicare.com to share your thoughts
Life as a leader is always difficult. It takes alot of courage to bear with all the stress.
very informative post. You have covered all sectors when people just stick with Zuckerberg and steve jobs.. well penned down too
You need dedication and focus to achieve, no doubt. But you also need to find what you are exceptionally good at (or become exceptionally good at something!) –
This really inspirational and motivational. By constanstant struggling eveyone can attain zenith.